1) Q: Are there many types of Roof insulations available for my home?
A: Yes there are quite a few different types of insulation available and some are better known to the public than others however there are many news types of insulation becoming available all the time so the choice of insulation used in your roof would be entirely up to you
2) Q: Can roof insulation cut down on electric bills?
A: Yes having roof insulation installed into your roof space has been proven to cut down on both your electric, heating and cooling bills in the months following the installation by almost half of your normal monthly electric costs.
3) Q: How long is my insulation set to last?
A: Many of the insulation used in roof insulations has a life expectancy of up to 80years however some others are said you last to around 100 years however this is dependent on the materials used in the manufacture of the insulation at the factory.
4) Q: Can roof insulation be removed should I not want it anymore?
A: Yes all roof insulations can be removed upon request however this is not recommended unless you have removing the roof to have extra building done and current insulation will cause problems during the new building taking place.
5) Q: Can I have green insulation installed or do I need permission from the council first?
A: No you would not need to obtain permission from the council to have green insulation installed as long as the basis of the insulation is within the set requirements already set by them.